1. You must be knowledgeable in source coding/web design, therefore, you should already have a website/hosting.
2. Provide a link to your website so I can see your design skills.
3. If I decide to give the fanlisting to you, when you put the fanlisting up on your server, you must provide a link back to me and any other previous owners (saying something to the effect of "Adopted from Daire" or "Original Owner: Daire" linking back to my website: http://www.amethyst-night.com, somewhere on the fanlisting, whether it be on the main page with your FL stats, or in the about/site page. Somewhere it can be easily found).
4. You must obviously follow all of TFL's rules for running the fanlisting since it is approved by TFL.
5. Using a fanlisting script (PHPFanBase, Enthusiast) is preferred, but not required. I use PHPFanBase, if you do as well, that will be the easiest to transfer the members list to.
6. You may use my layout if you wish, as long as you give me credit as long as you use it.
7. Keep any/all affiliates and notify them of the link update.
8. Tell me in a few sentences, max, why you are a fan.
9. Keep me as a member; I'm still a fan. =)
I will provide the member file with member info (and layout files if wanted) and make the proper move/update submission at TFL.org.
(rollover for descrip)
¤ view gb
¤ sign gb
designed by me:
clear | Sapphire Designs
Reqs: CSS | 1024x768 | high color | IE4+ || Est. 03. 1999 | version 8| Updated: 12.27.2005