1. You must be knowledgeable in source coding/web design, therefore, you should already have a website.
2. Provide a link to your website so I can see your design skills. If you do not have a fanlisting collective site or a personal website I would like to see two to four (2-4) approved fanlistings and they must be run by you.
3. If I decide to give the fanlisting to you, when you put the fanlisting up on your server, a note saying something to the effect of "Adopted from Daire" would be nice, but not required. Somewhere on the fanlisting, whether it be on the main page with your FL stats, or in the about/site page. Somewhere it can be easily found.
4. You must obviously follow all of TFL's rules for running the fanlisting since it is approved by TFL.
5. Using a fanlising script, like PHPFanBase or Enthusiast is preferred, but it is not a requirement. I use PHPFanBase, if you do as well, that will be the easiest to transfer the members list to.
6. You may use my layout if you wish, as long as you give me credit as long as you use it.
7. Keep any/all affiliates and notify them of the link update.
8. Keep me as a member; I'm still a fan. =)
I will provide the member file with member info (and layout files if wanted) and make the proper move/update submission at TFL.org.
My domain registration expires mid-November 2015 - after August 21, I will post any fanlistings I don't have a taker on in the Adoption Center section of the TFL forums. If I have not heard from previous owners (where applicable), I will presume they have no interested in reclaiming the fanlisting.
Interested? Email me at fans AT amethyst-night DOT com .... I may be listing these sooner than the 21st on the TFL boards.
(rollover for descrip)
¤ view gb
¤ sign gb
designed by me:
clear | Sapphire Designs
Reqs: CSS | 1024x768 | high color | IE4+ || Est. 03. 1999 | version 8| Updated: 12.27.2005