known time gates
- Montgomery de Piaget's books, One Enchanted Evening
and A Tapestry of Spells (Nine Kingdoms #4) are both available.
- A Time for Love, a hardcover containing Another Chance to Dream and If I Had You is to be released Sept. 7, 2010 (the link goes to the paperback version, but another source says it will be hardcover.
- Penguin also lists audiobooks for several LK books!
- Another fantasy is in the works.
- Tess Alexander's book is due out May 2011.
- Princess of the Sword (Nine Kingdoms #3) and
Till There Was You are both available.
- With Every Breath and
The Mage's Daughter (Nine Kingdoms #2) are available.
Princess of the Sword is due out January 2009. Zachary Smith's book is due out May 2009.
- Sunny Phillips' book, Every Lovely Summer's Day, has been retitled >With Every Breath.
- Lynn's next romance (Sunny Philips' story), is slated for May 2008 and titled Every Lovely Summer's Day. Other than that, we only know it's be set in Scotland.
- Lynn's next book, The Mage's Daughter, will be out January 2008, followed by Sunshine Phillips' story in April/May 2008.
- When I Fall in Love released (legally!).
- Lynn's next book, When I Fall in Love, will be available in April/May 2007.
- Star of the Morning, is available!
- Much Ado In the Moonlight seems to have been released!
- Lynn's next book, Much Ado In the Moonlight to be released April 25, 2006, will be about Victoria McKinnon and Connor MacDougal (both previously appearing in
My Heart Stood Still).
To Kiss in the Shadows (Jason de Piaget's story from the Tapestry anthology) is now available on it's own (the release date is 12/31/2025, but they must mean 2005).
- Lynn's newest story, a novella included in an anthology titled The Queen in Winter, will be due out on Feb 7, 2006. Her story is titled either "A Whisper of Spring" or "A Breath of Spring" and all anthology stories will be fantasy along the lines of To Weave A Web of Magic.
- Dreams Of Stardust has been released!
- Dreams Of Stardust will be focusing on Amanda de Piaget and is a time travel! Kendrick and family from Stardust of Yesterday look to have an appearance. =)
- Connor MacDougal and Victoria McKinnon's book is looking at a 2006 release.
- Dreams Of Stardust to be released in March or April of 2005...all we know is that it is the de Piaget side.
- To Weave a Web of Magic is due to be released July 6, 2004.
- The next anthology is due out in July 2004 and available for pre-order through Amazon.com: To Weave a Web of Magic.
- The next novella is in the fantasy/romance kind of vein with two new characters.
- Content for the 2005 (possibly April) full length book is up in the air right now. Impressions are it will be about Connor and Victoria, but that could change.
- Something else will follow in Fall 2005, no news until it's finished.
- The next story from Lynn will be a novella in an anthology with Patricia McKillip, Sharon Shinn and Claire Cross, due out in July, 2004.
- Connor MacDougal and Victoria McKinnon's story is the next full-length book — coming out in 2005 . . .
- Lynn is getting close to finding a place for Zachary to finally hit print. No firm date, hopeful for early 2005.